How it works:
- Switch on the WiFi function on your terminal device.
- Search for wireless networks and connect to the messeWifi network.
- Start your internet browser.
- Enter any internet address.
- The portal page of the free WiFi will appear on screen.
- Once you have accepted the General Terms and Conditions, you may access the internet.
You only need to register one time during the entire event.
WiFi at f.re.e
During f.re.e Messe München is offering its visitors free wireless Internet access (WiFi) at the trade-fair center.
Free WiFi access applies to all concurrent events, conferences, special events and forums in the exhibition halls, entrances and the Atrium.
Availability is based on the halls, entrances and atrium areas that are being used for the event in question. Bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit / sec. and the download volume is limited to 70 MB per user per day.
The reception quality and signal availability depends on structures, exhibits and other sources of interference in the halls and can not be guaranteed.
Additional Services for Exhibitors
Additional services for your internet connection at the fair are available in our Exhibitor Shop.
|Topics on f.re.e|