Please note that f.re.e 2022 will take place from February 16 – 20, 2022.
Here are the cancellation conditions:
- No contract for participation in f.re.e 2022 will be concluded with exhibitors who have rejected or failed to respond to the placement proposal. Nor are they obliged to pay the participation fee.
- A binding contract for participation in f.re.e 2022 is concluded with those exhibitors who have confirmed the placement proposal and have therefore been admitted to f.re.e 2022.
- If an exhibitor decides to withdraw after receiving confirmation of participation, Messe München will reduce the cancellation fee from 100% to only 25% of the booked space. Further information
- Cancellation is free of charge for all exhibitors who cannot attend the trade fair due to travel restrictions during the period of f.re.e 2022 (six weeks before the first day of the event). Further information
- Exhibitors are also entitled to a right of withdrawal free of charge if they have to go into quarantine after their return journey. Further information
- If the tradeshow f.re.e 2022 is cancelled, there is no obligation to pay the participation fee; participation fees already paid will be refunded within 4–6 weeks of cancellation. Services ordered that have already been provided must be paid for. In the event of postponement, payments already made will be transferred 1:1 to the alternative date.
- In the event of a postponement, the already concluded contract remains valid for the alternative date and thus the obligation to pay the participation fee remains in force. Any payments already made will be transferred to the alternative date, if possible.